Work and lead the talented teams of engineers and technicians from around the world in carrying out detailed technical designing and modern application as the next Senior Technical Lead #atthelab.
- The design and development of enterprise solutions for Axiata Group of Companies
- Implement distributed and highly robust enterprise applications that scale for enterprise demands.
- Architect and implement scalable software solutions and document design
- Carry out detailed technical designing of software
- Scope and break-down user stories into clear and achievable technical tasks and estimate effort and time for the completion of those
- Identify key developer skills required for a particular project and participate in JD preparations and
- Implement technical designs including coding, calling existing services, creating new components, etc.
- High standard of engineering quality through code reviews, unit tests, and
- Ensure engineering principles and related processes are adhered
- Give constructive feedback to team members via code reviews and architectural
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of experience developing production enterprise applications and managing teams.
- In-depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g.: HTTP, browser/JS engine architecture, Relational and NoSQL databases, Linux, containers/virtual machines
- Experience in architecting, designing, and implementing highly available, scalable web applications.
- Familiar with a variety of software patterns and
- Experience with DevOps practices and working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS, Azure and
- Database skills – understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data such as implemented code against several different database platforms: RDBMS, NoSQL, and shared
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and
- Proficient understanding of agile processes, CI/CD, and code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Able to quickly learn new and existing
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills, and the ability to exercise mature