Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks are crafty methods employed by cybercriminals to gain unauthorized access and steal sensitive information. Navigate through the devious techniques and protective measures against these threats with the ADL Cyber Security Awareness Series, providing a comprehensive guide to fortifying your defenses and thwarting potential breaches.
Session 3 of this month’s Cyber Security Awareness Session consisted of an in-depth exploration of ‘Social Engineering & Phishing Attacks’ conducted by industry experts Ravindra Thalagahawatta, Assistant General Manager for Global Cyber Security Operations, ERM & Data Privacy, and Lahiru Hewawasam, Lead for Global Cyber Security Operations, #atthelab.
This Webinar will cover:
- What is social engineering?
- What is Phishing?
- Why is it significant?
- Techniques used in Social Engineering & real-world examples of Social Engineering
- Phishing Attacks, Types of Phishing Attacks & real-world examples
- Effects of AI on Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks
- Impact of Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks
- Detection of Phishing Attacks
- Prevention Techniques for Phishing Attacks
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- IT Managers
- Security Analysts
- Incident Response Teams
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators
- IT Consultants
- IT Auditors
- Risk Management Professionals
- Information Security Officers
- IT Students
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Security Researchers