Session 14 of this month’s tech talk, ‘The Podium’ touched upon an interesting topic in the field of Cloud Engineering, including the key aspects of leveraging the Cloud to optimize your operation, enhance scalability, and drive innovation. This session was carried out by one of our own experts #atthelab, Bindu Rathnayake, an Architect in Cloud Engineering
This Webinar will cover:
- Benefits of using the cloud.
- Select the architecture to suit your needs.
- Plan to change the application to the changing demand.
- Tips on how to save your cloud cost.
- Select the cloud service provider to match your need.
- Should you work with the cloud service provider directly or via a Certified Partner.
- Cloud experts & enthusiasts
- Cloud users
- Technology Enthusiasts
- IT professionals
Architect – Cloud Engineering
With over 17 years of experience in operations and managed services, Bindu Rathnayake possesses a wealth of expertise in the field. Additionally, Bindu has extensive experience in cloud operations and cloud governance, which further enhances their ability to navigate and optimize cloud-based systems and ensure efficient governance practices.