Session 15 of this month’s tech talk, ‘The Podium’ touched upon an interesting topic in the field of Mobile Engineering, delving into the strategies and best practices to optimize the app deployment process using the powerful capabilities of AppCenter. This session was carried out by one of our own experts #atthelab, Thilina Waasalage, a Tech Lead in Mobile Engineering.
This Webinar will cover:
- What is AppCenter?
- Challenges in the app deployment process
- Benefits of using AppCenter
- Multiple Platform Support
- Creating a Project in AppCenter
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
- Build and Test Automation
- Linking App Store and Play Store
- Distribution and Release Management
- Best Practices when using AppCenter
- Mobile App Developers
- Software Engineers
- DevOps Professionals
- Project Managers
- Startup Founders
- Technology Enthusiasts
- IT Managers
Tech Lead – Mobile Engineering
Thilina Waasalage is a seasoned Mobile Engineering Tech Lead with a strong academic background, holding a BSc in Computer Science and an MSc in Information Security. Additionally, his expertise is further validated by certifications, including CISE (Certified Information Security Expert) and CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).